AERATION SYSTEM 2 1/2 LBS
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||SHIPS SAME DAY IF ORDERED BY 1PM EST. EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS|
Adjustable Flow Oxygen Regulator is a small, lightweight device that delivers oxygen through an integral flow control valve at select-able metered flow rates.
High pressure cylinder oxygen is regulated to 50 psi (345 kPa) before passing through the flow control valve and barbed outlet fitting. To ensure safe operation, each regulator is equipped with an internal safety relief valve.
- Materials: brass (core), anodized aluminum (body)
- Indicators: Cylinder contents, oxygen flow rate
- Relief valve pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Flow data: "OFF", 1/32, 1/16. 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 LPM
- Storage temperature: -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
- Operating temperature: 0F to 125F (-18C to 52C)
- Filtration: 66 micron
- Supply pressure: 250 to 2500 psi (1724 to 17,240 kPa)
- Operating pressure: 50 psi (345 kPa)
- Outlet connection: Barbed connector - 3/16" I.D. tubing
- Inlet connections: CGA540
- Includes New Aluminum 2.5 lb O2 Cylinder, Flow Regulator, Tubing, And.5 Micron Stone
- Tank shipped empty.