CHRONICAL14 GALLON FERMENTER
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||SHIPPING WILL RESUME JUNE 15TH|
A fully featured stainless steel conical fermenter at a bargain price! Introducing Ss Brewing Technologies' Chronical Fermenter.
The Chronical has a full 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze. A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending design) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer. A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control with a digital temperature controller.
Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 14 gallons, and Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside make determining wort volume a snap. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the gasket-sealed lid in place, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers & filtering.
Sturdy stainless legs keep your beer off the ground, allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves.
• Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
• Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
• 14 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
• 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
• 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
• Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
• Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
• Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
• Silicone Stopper with Hole (Airlock not included)
• 3/8" threaded inserts on legs
• Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
• Laser Etched Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
• TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
• 36” Height x 15” Width