BREWIE AUTOMATIC BREWING SYSTEM.
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||SHIPS SAME DAY IF ORDERED BY 1PM EST. EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS|
We have installed the new Re-Brewie software on our personal machines. We will Install the updated software prior to shipping these machines so future updates and bug fixes will be automatic*
* machine must be connected via wifi or usb cable to your network for these updates to be automatic.
The Brewie is the world's first fully automated brewing machine. It can produce up to 20 liters of wort without any supervision. All you need to do is add the ingredients and start the recipe program. You will have chilled wort, ready to be pitched when the process is complete. There is even a cleaning cycle you can run after you have pumped the wort into your sanitized fermenter!
The original manufacturer was forced to close down production, so these units are becoming harder and harder to find. Unfortunately, this means that they are no longer covered by a manufacturer's warranty and all sales are final. But there is a dedicated community of Brewie enthusiasts that banded together to provide open-source software updates, bug fixes, and general support to any and all Brewie owners. We highly recommend you visit rebrewie.org to see what the community has put together and how they've breathed new life into an awesome brewing system.
• Boiling, mashing, and hopping tanks are all stainless steel
• Digital touch screen display to control all features
• Monitor or control the progress of your brew day from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop*
• Built in weight sensors to ensure the exact amount of water is added
• 4 individual hop tanks to allow for separate additions of hops during the boil, each with programmable times
• The Brewie's tubing allows you to sparge automatically or manually
• The built in cooler chills the wort before fermentation (connection to a water source is required)
• 3 self-clean programs (quick, full & sanitize) take the work out of cleanup
• Flexibility to use house water through the provided supply line or external water
• Can handle grain bills of up to 17.5 lbs with a recommended water-to-grist ratio of 1.2 qts/lb
• Power: 1800 W – runs on standard 110, 20amp house circuit
• Brewing Capacity: 2.64 – 5.28 gallons (10 – 20 L)
• Max Capacity: 7 gallons (26.5 L)
• Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg)
• Product dimensions: 29 in. x 13.3 in. x 18.4 in.
• Shipping dimensions: 38 in L x 22.5 in H x 19.0 in D
Freight shipping or pickup only due to size.