JOHNSON DIGITAL FRIDGE THERMOMETER
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Delivery time:||SHIPPING WILL RESUME JUNE 15TH|
Convert any freezer into a kegerator or lager box! Just plug the freezer into the outlet cord, place the gas-filled sensor in the area to be controlled and program the temperature. This manual thermostat simply turns off the freezer when it reaches the specified temperature. Other features include lockable touchpad temperature adjustment, a 6-foot power cord and a 6-foot outlet cord.
- Use to heat or cool a fermentation environment
- For use with a refrigerator or freezer, it operates compressor when ambient temperature rises above your programmed temperature
- For use with a heater, it activates when the temperature drops too low
- 1/4" OD Sensor probe monitors the inside temperature while the easy-to-read LCD display shows it in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes 6' extension cord with plug and 6' sensor leads
- No additional wiring for installation is needed
- 120 VAC line voltage
- Range: -30° F to 212° F
- Differential: 1° F to 30° F (you choose how much the temperature will vary from what is programmed)
- NEMA 1 enclosure, suitable for dry environments
A421 Series Features:
- Backlit display makes reading the temperature easy even in low visibility areas.
- High and Low Temperature stop values allow you to set when the unit heats or cools.
- Internal defrosting settings.
0 stars based on 0 reviews